Brett Goodwin, Vice President of Commercial Lines at Bernard Williams & Company, has been featured in the SAVANNAH MORNING NEWS Business Profile. Goodwin joined the company in 2003.
- Help for Georgia Run for the Fallen and Pam Howe’s fundraising efforts
- Pam Howe is helping to raise funds for Georgia Run for the Fallen.
- Pam Howe, Vice President, featured in Savannah Morning News
- Bernard Williams & Company is still helping clients during COVID-19 crisis.
- Pam Howe has impressive finish at recent race.
- Allen Williams receives praise from Savannah Golf Championship’s Founders Club.
- Brett Goodwin named to Queensborough Bank’s Coastal Advisory Board.
- Dan Pavlin discusses “Knowing Your Insurance Policy.”
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dan Pavlin discusses the impact of addictive substances.
- Bernard Williams & Company celebrates 85 years in business.
- We Appreciate Our Veterans!
- Bernard Williams & Company and Auto-Owners Insurance present the Third Annual Baker’s Pride Donut Challenge.
- Dan Pavlin discusses the importance of using your insurance the right way.