Georgia Run for the Fallen will be more meaningful than ever this year, as 2021 marks 20 years since the War on Terror began. Pam Howe, proud mother of a U.S. Marine and Vice President of Accounting at Bernard Williams & Company, is doing her part to help this year’s Run for the Fallen event.
- Bernard Williams & Company announces additions to its team.
- KC Andrews updates entrepreneurs and small business owners on business interruption coverage
- R. Allen Williams has been named to the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors.
- Nicholas Baxter joins Bernard Williams & Company as an Assistant Account Manager in the company’s Commercial Lines Division.
- Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Today is Veterans Day.
- A Special Veterans Day Weekend Running Event will Raise Funds for Georgia Run for the Fallen
- We Will Remember Forever – 9/11/01
- Pam Howe is running for Georgia Run for the Fallen and helping to raise funds
- Happy Independence Day!
- Miles McGinty joins Bernard Williams & Company as an Account Executive
- Dan Pavlin discusses workers compensation
- Brett Goodwin named Chairman of Small Business Assistance Corporation
- We salute our Military Veterans
- Joshua Barham joins Bernard Williams & Company