Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Our office will close on Christmas Eve and will re-open on Thursday, December 26. In case of emergency, please call our regular office number, 912.234.4476 and follow the voice mail instructions on how to navigate to report an emergency claim. You may also go to the claims reporting page at www.bernardwilliamsinsurance.com for instructions on how to report a claim. Thank you for your business!
- Miles McGinty joins Bernard Williams & Company as an Account Executive
- Dan Pavlin discusses workers compensation
- Brett Goodwin named Chairman of Small Business Assistance Corporation
- We salute our Military Veterans
- Joshua Barham joins Bernard Williams & Company
- Bernard Williams & Company names Allison Petricca Account Manager
- Phillip Abshire joins Bernard Williams & Company
- Charles McCoy honored by Best of the Best of the Coastal Empire
- Bernard Williams & Company honored as State Partner of the Year
- Help for Georgia Run for the Fallen and Pam Howe’s fundraising efforts
- Pam Howe is helping to raise funds for Georgia Run for the Fallen.
- Pam Howe, Vice President, featured in Savannah Morning News
- Bernard Williams & Company is still helping clients during COVID-19 crisis.
- Pam Howe has impressive finish at recent race.
- Allen Williams receives praise from Savannah Golf Championship’s Founders Club.