KC Andrews, Account Executive in Bernard Williams & Company’s Commercial Lines Division, was a featured speaker at Savannah SCORE’s recent Business Security and Protection Workshop Series. Small Business owners participated in this virtual workshop series designed to assist entrepreneurs in protecting their business. In the workshop “Protecting Your Business Through Insurance Coverage,” Andrews discussed the importance of being prepared for business interruption. Although a business is insured, it’s essential to have a comprehensive plan to ensure you are covered for business interruption.
- Bernard Williams & Company announces additions to its team.
- KC Andrews updates entrepreneurs and small business owners on business interruption coverage
- R. Allen Williams has been named to the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Directors.
- Nicholas Baxter joins Bernard Williams & Company as an Assistant Account Manager in the company’s Commercial Lines Division.
- Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Today is Veterans Day.
- A Special Veterans Day Weekend Running Event will Raise Funds for Georgia Run for the Fallen
- We Will Remember Forever – 9/11/01
- Pam Howe is running for Georgia Run for the Fallen and helping to raise funds
- Happy Independence Day!
- Miles McGinty joins Bernard Williams & Company as an Account Executive
- Dan Pavlin discusses workers compensation
- Brett Goodwin named Chairman of Small Business Assistance Corporation
- We salute our Military Veterans
- Joshua Barham joins Bernard Williams & Company