Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Our office will be closed until Monday. In case of emergency, please call our regular office number, 912.234.4476 and follow the voice mail instructions on how to navigate to report an emergency claim. You may also go to the claims reporting page at www.bernardwilliamsinsurance.com for instructions on how to report a claim.
- Help for Georgia Run for the Fallen and Pam Howe’s fundraising efforts
- Pam Howe is helping to raise funds for Georgia Run for the Fallen.
- Pam Howe, Vice President, featured in Savannah Morning News
- Bernard Williams & Company is still helping clients during COVID-19 crisis.
- Pam Howe has impressive finish at recent race.
- Allen Williams receives praise from Savannah Golf Championship’s Founders Club.
- Brett Goodwin named to Queensborough Bank’s Coastal Advisory Board.
- Dan Pavlin discusses “Knowing Your Insurance Policy.”
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dan Pavlin discusses the impact of addictive substances.
- Bernard Williams & Company celebrates 85 years in business.
- We Appreciate Our Veterans!
- Bernard Williams & Company and Auto-Owners Insurance present the Third Annual Baker’s Pride Donut Challenge.
- Dan Pavlin discusses the importance of using your insurance the right way.