Bernard Williams & Company is happy to sponsor an annual tradition and fundraiser, the Gift Wrap Center benefiting Greenbriar Children’s Center. The Gift Wrap Center is open December 10 through Christmas Eve in the Macy’s department store court at Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah. Manned by volunteers, this fundraiser helps support Greenbriar’s mission to provide childcare, residential and family counseling services. For more information go to www.greenbriarchildrenscenter.org.
- Dan Pavlin discusses the impact of addictive substances.
- Bernard Williams & Company celebrates 85 years in business.
- We Appreciate Our Veterans!
- Bernard Williams & Company and Auto-Owners Insurance present the Third Annual Baker’s Pride Donut Challenge.
- Dan Pavlin discusses the importance of using your insurance the right way.
- Debbie Ranew and La ‘ Ticia Logan join our management team.
- Hurricane Dorian Insurance Update
- Have a Safe and Happy Labor Day!
- Dan Pavlin discusses a new cyber threat.
- Happy Independence Day!
- A family-owned business devastated by arson gives back.
- Honored to help our community!
- Bernard Williams & Company announces additions to its Commercial and Personal Lines, Life and Health Department, and Corporate Office.
- Bernard Williams & Company supports the Gift Wrap Center, a holiday fundraiser benefiting Greenbriar Children’s Center.
- Dan Pavlin, Vice President of Commercial Lines at Bernard Williams & Company, becomes a partner in the firm.