Bernard Williams & Company is happy to sponsor an annual tradition and fundraiser, the Gift Wrap Center benefiting Greenbriar Children’s Center. The Gift Wrap Center is open December 10 through Christmas Eve in the Macy’s department store court at Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah. Manned by volunteers, this fundraiser helps support Greenbriar’s mission to provide childcare, residential and family counseling services. For more information go to www.greenbriarchildrenscenter.org.
- Help for Georgia Run for the Fallen and Pam Howe’s fundraising efforts
- Pam Howe is helping to raise funds for Georgia Run for the Fallen.
- Pam Howe, Vice President, featured in Savannah Morning News
- Bernard Williams & Company is still helping clients during COVID-19 crisis.
- Pam Howe has impressive finish at recent race.
- Allen Williams receives praise from Savannah Golf Championship’s Founders Club.
- Brett Goodwin named to Queensborough Bank’s Coastal Advisory Board.
- Dan Pavlin discusses “Knowing Your Insurance Policy.”
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dan Pavlin discusses the impact of addictive substances.
- Bernard Williams & Company celebrates 85 years in business.
- We Appreciate Our Veterans!
- Bernard Williams & Company and Auto-Owners Insurance present the Third Annual Baker’s Pride Donut Challenge.
- Dan Pavlin discusses the importance of using your insurance the right way.